If you’re heading to Columbus for AHIMA22 from Oct. 9-12, then you’ve already got innovation on your mind.
So, why not take the next step? Walk up to Booth #605 and say hi to our team at DeliverHealth.
You’ll see one-of-a-kind solutions that will:
- Reshape medical coding – Achieve timely, accurate and efficient coding for every patient encounter. Discover how to embrace the power of automation with autonomous coding.
- Reinvigorate clinical documentation – Explore how unifying documentation point solutions within one mobile application will decrease documentation time, increasing physician satisfaction and the quality of patient care.
- Reimagine digital health – Learn how to bring your existing solutions into a mobile-first Digital Front Door.
And, it’s all built within a platform that bridges the gap between digital health and the middle revenue cycle and ranked No. 1 for improving the patient experience by KLAS Research.
Intrigued? See us live at Booth #605!
The most challenging year financially for hospitals and health systems in recent memory isn’t making things any less stressful for your medical coding team. Get some relief! Look us up in Booth #1309 Beckers Hospital Review HIT+RCM Conference, and let’s explore ways to get your revenue cycle back on track.
Emergency medicine providers: It’s time to make your practice easier. Stop by Booth #832 at ACEP22 from Oct. 1 – 4 to see how the DeliverHealth mobile app can simplify your documentation workflow and give you the power to transcribe… use a medical scribe… or find a certified interpreter… FAST!
What’s the buzz going to be at SHSMD 22?
At Booth #125, it will be all about digital health.
Stop by, say hi to DeliverHealth, and meet healthcare’s first Digital Health Solutions Integrator.
What is it?
- It combines software + services + expertise + proven processes.
- It connects disconnected point solutions.
- It includes white-hot tech like a digital front door & omnichannel communications.
- It helps healthcare organizations build a true patient-centered digital health ecosystem.
Intrigued? Then visit us at Booth #125 and we’ll show you how it works!
What happens when you get two expert medical coders together in Orlando at 8 a.m. on a Wednesday morning? Find out for yourself!
Join us at the Florida Health Information Management Association’s Annual Convention this week. And don’t miss the July 20 breakout session:
Human Assisted Coding… Image the Possibilities
Speakers: Monica DuBois, RHIA, CHCAF, and Leigh Ann Braswell, RHIA, CHP, CCS
- The difference between CAC and autonomous coding
- How to prepare the EHR for unstructured documentation
- How to create meaningful and efficient workflows
While you’re at the show, stop by Booth #212 and see how the DeliverHealth platform can give you a full suite of powerful clinical documentation and digital health tools.